A Short Paragraph of Descriptive Text Using Present And Past Participle

My Opus






An interesting picture is my own. A cat sitting beside of a rabbit is my cat, named Opus. I was bought it from one of pet shop in Mojokerto when I went to buy a new stable to my guinea pig.

Opus is a cute cat. She has white and brown hair, she has golden eyes. A spoiled cat ! you can see she is smiling to you ! Last night, when I brought a pack of her food, I saw her try to follow me. It was so funny moment guys ! hahaha..  annoyed by my young sister, she clawed her hand . and I went helping my sister to cleaning her injures. And now I always put Oppus in a stable.

2 komentar:

  1. Revise it ! make sure that this paragraph is from your own sentences. You are not allowed to copy paste

    BalasHapus
  2. i'm sorry mom, but that is created by my own i am not to copy paste.

    BalasHapus

Gambar tema oleh enjoynz. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.